Prev: Re: AW: [FT]Star Trek rules - BIG thanks Next: Re: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG]

Re: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG]

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:55:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG]

--- Bif Smith <bif@bifsmith.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> The problem with using fighters would be the fact
> unless you are going to
> hold down the speed of your ships to less than 24
> MU, your ships are going
> to outrun your fighters...

In threat areas my ships are seldom going 24mu.
Not even in potential threat areas. Of course
there are no rules to equip fighters with sensors
though you might argue that they have basic
sensors just in their normal state.

Prev: Re: AW: [FT]Star Trek rules - BIG thanks Next: Re: [FT]Sensors and Sensibility[LONG]