Prev: Re: FT: Marine carriers? Next: Re: [FT] Space Vikings, Independent FT Uuniverses

RE: [FT] Scale in Full Thrust

From: Ryan Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 11:02:45 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] Scale in Full Thrust

At 6:50 AM -0400 6/7/01, Bell, Brian K (Contractor) wrote:
>I believe that Traveler used hydrogen displacement of the entire ship
>determine the mass of thier ships. I am drawing from memory of a game
that I
>owned and read as a teen (20+ years ago), but never had the chance to
play.

Wow...what did they use Molars to represent the mass? Talk about a
bloody small yard stick. Its a common unit, just a bit small...

--
- Ryan Montieth Gill		DoD# 0780 (Smug #1) / AMA / SOHC -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com  I speak not for CNN, nor they for me -

Prev: Re: FT: Marine carriers? Next: Re: [FT] Space Vikings, Independent FT Uuniverses