Prev: Re: GZG Email? Next: Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept

Re: [FT] Are Submunitions Packs overpriced?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 18:28:38 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] Are Submunitions Packs overpriced?

The Beast wrote:

>I've never tried 'em, so can't comment on usage, but my wondering ran
up
>against: Has anybody found themselves having to hold a shot for fear of
>'friendly fire' incidents? You DO hit ALL in the same arc, in range,
>including comrades, right?

Nope. Quoting the rules (FT2 p.18):
"Each pack representes a single cluster of missiles that are fired as a
single salvo, all aimed at ONE TARGET ..." (emphasis added)

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: GZG Email? Next: Re: [FT] Proposal - Weapons Design System Concept