Prev: Re: MT Heavy Missiles and Ship Defenses Next: Re: MT Heavy Missiles and Ship Defenses

Re: DS construction questions

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 23:15:34 +0200
Subject: Re: DS construction questions

Marc Boisvert asked:

>1. Is the cost for GmsL and GmsH   (2 and 4 cap respectively) on pg 16
>for fixed mounting only or is it the same cost if I mount them in a
>turret?

It is the same no matter what you mount it in. That's why they have
their own entry, separate from and immediately after the "All
direct-fire weapons" entry, in the "Capacity Requirements for Vehicle
Weapons and Systems" table.

>2. Does the Command/Communications Systems (cap8) include space >for
the command team

Yes. IIRC you can't even dismount the command team from its command
vehicle (or move it away from an emplaced command post)...

>The construction system does need a bit of a facelift.

Agreed.

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.

Prev: Re: MT Heavy Missiles and Ship Defenses Next: Re: MT Heavy Missiles and Ship Defenses