Prev: Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class) Next: [OT] BG at GenCon? Re: Brigade minis

Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 17:45:05 +0100
Subject: Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)

They haven't vanished, they've been withdrawn, for assorted reasons -
mainly a combination of deterioration of the moulds and falling demand
which means that remaking the moulds probably isn't worthwhile.

We still have the existing moulds so we can make stuff to order -
contact me off-list and we can sort something out. The not-Viper,
not-Cylon and not-TIE Gunboat didn't go beyond pre-production, but we
could supply _small_ numbers of them if required.

<tony.francis@kuju.com>

--
Tony Francis

Prev: Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class) Next: [OT] BG at GenCon? Re: Brigade minis