Prev: Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class) Next: Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)

[OT] BG at GenCon? Re: Brigade minis

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 11:58:38 -0500
Subject: [OT] BG at GenCon? Re: Brigade minis

***
The Battlestar Galactica game actually had three
different kinds of vipers and three different kinds
of cylon fighters with a slightly different shape.
Too bad they didn't make miniatures for the game.
Of course finding fighters for the galactica is
nowhere near as difficult as finding the Galactica
miniature (made by Comet Miniatures years ago).
***

This reminds me that I finally got my Revell BG glued though not
painted;
I've been using chopped MicroMachine-knockoff's for Vipers(Russki
Bombers)
and Raiders(F-19 Stealth's).

The Revell model isn't THAT off from the game's layout, if you're using
GeoHex Starscape(tm). ;->=

Anyone interested in doing a quick assault on a Battlestar, FASA-style,
at
GenCon? It wouldn't be pretty, but worthy of a few grins. Off-list,
please

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class) Next: Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)