Prev: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class) Next: Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)

Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)

From: David Griffin <carbon_dragon@y...>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 09:45:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)

--- Phillip Atcliffe <Phillip.Atcliffe@uwe.ac.uk>
wrote:
...In particular, did those
> fighters that were
> definitely, in no way, not even remotely going to be
> like Vipers ever
> see the light of day? 'Cause I've been waiting for
> them for at least 6
> months!

You know, after seeing this,
http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/Pics.html

I wondered where some of these fighters were too.
The one set would make excellent TIEs and the
other, excellent viper (like) fighters.

The Battlestar Galactica game actually had three
different kinds of vipers and three different kinds
of cylon fighters with a slightly different shape.
Too bad they didn't make miniatures for the game.
Of course finding fighters for the galactica is
nowhere near as difficult as finding the Galactica
miniature (made by Comet Miniatures years ago).

Prev: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class) Next: Re: Brigade minis (was: Victory Class)