Prev: RE: [FT] Cheap Spaceships Next: Re: [FT] Cheap Spaceships

Re: [FT] Cheap Spaceships AND Potential Cheap Miniatures

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 08:40:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Cheap Spaceships AND Potential Cheap Miniatures

***
Potential Cheap Miniatures
***

If you'd mentioned Studio Bergstrom, you'd have saved me a click. ;->=

Dean mentioned the site a few months ago, though I agree it's worth a
reminder.

***
Cheap Spaceships
***

These are, of course, the pieces from Buck Rogers Battle for the XXV
Century. Very soft plastic: ugly, translucent pastels, except for a few
in
black/grey( space station and factory?) or gold(characters). As has been
mentioned before, the 'warbirds' are the battlers from the game, and
look
very like the images of Sather fighters in the source books of Star
Frontiers.

I don't recall: did anyone say whether or not they had luck painting
these?

David, continue to keep the weather eye out! As a vac-head, I was
disappointed all that I've seen lately has been grist for the gropo
mill. ;
->=

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: RE: [FT] Cheap Spaceships Next: Re: [FT] Cheap Spaceships