Prev: Re: [FT] Cheap Spaceships AND Potential Cheap Miniatures Next: DS2/SG2 harmonization

Re: [FT] Cheap Spaceships

From: Tony Francis <tony.francis@k...>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 15:23:41 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Cheap Spaceships

Thomas Pope wrote:
> I've ordered from him a couple of times nad have always been happy
with the
> results.  On my miniatures page in the review section I posted a
review of
> some of the more...  well...	familiar looking starships in his
collection.

> http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~tpope/miniatures
>
> Overall a nice guy to do business with.

At the risk of this being a 'me too' post, I have to agree. I bought
some of his 'White Dwarf' models which make perfect White Stars for
B5-EFSB. Fast and efficient service.

Tony

Tony Francis
Senior Software Engineer
Kuju Entertainment

Prev: Re: [FT] Cheap Spaceships AND Potential Cheap Miniatures Next: DS2/SG2 harmonization