Prev: Discussion of Canonical History Next: Re: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: "Don M" <madd@v...>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 10:08:01 -0500
Subject: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

> [Diving into my bunker before Beth the Biologist puts the 'red dot of
> death' on me for denying the reality of the other "GW".]
> Glenn/Triphibious
> This is my Science Fiction Alter Ego E-mail address.

Glenn,
      If it did warm would that bring back the dinosaurs???LOL
The people who do follow the GW theory should have a look
at the 5000 years of recorded human history, I think they would
be mildly surprised...........
Oh S***!!! IN COMING!!

Prev: Discussion of Canonical History Next: Re: Re: The United States in Full Thrust