Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Re: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

From: Christopher T Pipinou <cpip@j...>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 13:08:57 -0400
Subject: Re: Re: The United States in Full Thrust

Actually, in my game universe, I have the United States still intact
(less Texas, and rumblings of secession in other locations), and have
neither FTL nor grav.  Indeed, massive power blocs are formed mostly
around various small nations, and justified by a bit of fluff that
forbids nations to maintain navies larger than a certain tonnage.
However, having them flagged under other nations, but crewed and built
by
your own is a perfectly legal loophole... (hence the UK "gifting" its
remaining commonwealths and colonies with their own space fleets)... But
I still happily use the GZG rules system for battles...

If there's any interest in my future history (which I'll admit isn't any
more likely than the GZGverse's), I'll be happy to expound on it.  Heck,
I'd be interested in hearing about other folks who use the rules but not
the GZGVerse...

Best,

Prev: Re: The United States in Full Thrust Next: Re: Re: The United States in Full Thrust