Prev: Re: DS II: Combat Walkers Next: Re: DS II: Combat Walkers

RE: DS II: Combat Walkers

From: Kevin Balentine <balentine_media@y...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 10:05:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: DS II: Combat Walkers

Thanks to you, Brian, and Kevin Walker for the
information. We're planning our first "real" game of
Dirtside II this weekend. I'll post an AAR so everyone
can see how it turns out.

As a side note, has the "1" rolling crowd had better
luck at Dirtside since part of the resolution system
is based on chits?

I'm looking forward to that. For so long in Stargrunt
my luck has been to have the first squad broken by
hostile fire. Many times, it's a long-range shot at a
squad in cover that takes no casualties - just rolls a
one on the confidence check.

--- "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)"