Prev: RE: DS II: Combat Walkers Next: Re: FT-Battleships

Re: DS II: Combat Walkers

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:22:36 -0400
Subject: Re: DS II: Combat Walkers

Kevin Balentine wrote:

> Thanks to you, Brian, and Kevin Walker for the
> information. We're planning our first "real" game of
> Dirtside II this weekend. I'll post an AAR so everyone
> can see how it turns out.
>
> As a side note, has the "1" rolling crowd had better
> luck at Dirtside since part of the resolution system
> is based on chits?

In the handful of games I've played my opponents always draw
the 'boom' chit and I draw 'systems down' chit.  ;-)

Actually, I haven't played enough games close enough together
to get a good statistical feel. I *think* I'm doing average
in this category based on the games I have played over the
years.

Awaiting the AAR.

Prev: RE: DS II: Combat Walkers Next: Re: FT-Battleships