Prev: RE: DS II: Combat Walkers Next: RE: DS II: Combat Walkers

Re: DS II: Combat Walkers

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 11:59:10 -0500
Subject: Re: DS II: Combat Walkers

on 4/24/01 11:15, Kevin Balentine at balentine_media@yahoo.com wrote:

> Is there a site with more information about your
> Mac-based designer?

Sorry, but there isn't that I know of.	If you're interested in it let
me
know and I can send up a SEA file with it and some sample vehicles files
(the ones in the book).  There's a PPC version and a 68K version.  When
get the situations with employment (lost my major client due to their
closing) and my home basement issues solved I may be working on a
combined
Mac and PC versions of DS2 Vehicle Designer 2.0, but until that time the
Mac
version will not be Carbon or OS X ready.

Kevin Walker
Horizon Concepts, Inc.
Macintosh / Windows Development
sage@chartermi.net

Prev: RE: DS II: Combat Walkers Next: RE: DS II: Combat Walkers