Prev: Re: Small squads/random losses Next: Re: [FT] Sa'vasku Interceptor Pods

Re: Small squads/random losses

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:18:26 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Small squads/random losses

<Pine.LNX.3.96.1010416153142.25132E-100000@cc5127-a.deven1.ov.nl.hom
> e.com>, Derk Groeneveld writes:
> >
> > Am I correct in guessing most people elect not to apply these rules?
Or do
> > you feel the benefits of small squad sizes still outweigh the
> > disadvantages, even with these rules?
>
> I can't say I've ever used these rules (and they're on page 10--

Me either, even if I _knew_ at the back of my mind that they existed.

> thanks for the index, Allan!), but having completely forgotten about
> them, I almost made up my own for my last game.  I'll use these in my
> next. ;) Sounds like it would really hurt small squads, particularly
> by being more likely to hit the leader or support weapons.

Which doesn't strike me as altogether unrealistic ;) Still, your leaders
get replaced before the battle.

Cheers,

   Derk
Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE63gSoJXH58oo6ncURAov8AKCBhYEA70kxbAOhvKDQr1xGgqV09ACeKYGV
sL8mZH0lMkD7oW2RrTDjWWI=
=A2q/

Prev: Re: Small squads/random losses Next: Re: [FT] Sa'vasku Interceptor Pods