Prev: Re: Small squads/random losses Next: Re: Small squads/random losses

Re: Small squads/random losses

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:09:09 -0500
Subject: Re: Small squads/random losses

In message
<Pine.LNX.3.96.1010416153142.25132E-100000@cc5127-a.deven1.ov.nl.hom
e.com>, Derk Groeneveld writes:

> Am I correct in guessing most people elect not to apply these rules?
Or do
> you feel the benefits of small squad sizes still outweigh the
> disadvantages, even with these rules?

I can't say I've ever used these rules (and they're on page 10--
thanks for the index, Allan!), but having completely forgotten about
them, I almost made up my own for my last game.  I'll use these in my
next. ;) Sounds like it would really hurt small squads, particularly

Prev: Re: Small squads/random losses Next: Re: Small squads/random losses