Prev: Re: [FT] Conquest 2001 FT results Next: Re: Small squads/random losses

Re: Small squads/random losses

From: Henrix <henrix@p...>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:32:33 +0200
Subject: Re: Small squads/random losses

Derk Groeneveld wrote:
>Recalling the recent discussion about squad sizes, and a good many
people
>favouring relatively small squads, it struck me that these would be
rather
>severely affected by any reductions in size due to the 'under strength
>units' rules on page 3.

Uhm, page 3? You mean p.10? Rolling a d10 (if fresh) for each figure, on
one they're absent?

We use them, although we often make the die rolls in advance, as we
generally play refereed scenarios (where the referee decides scenario
and
forces) where SNAFU is the order of the day.
On the other hand, we do not use very small squads. Generally 6 or 8 man
in
a squad.

---

Prev: Re: [FT] Conquest 2001 FT results Next: Re: Small squads/random losses