Prev: RE: [OT] Eureka mini - ISO of photo Next: eBay Pewtercraft and inkjet decals

Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 09:52:39 -0700
Subject: Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka

On a similar note, I might actually buy some NAC if they did
Highlanders, though I think the only difference might be some sort of
affectation on body armor.  Even I'm not silly enough to expect them to
wear kilts in space.

Sikhs would be cool though too.

Unfortunately, I'm primarily an NSL or soon to be Tonk player..;)