Prev: Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka Next: Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka

eBay Pewtercraft and inkjet decals

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:31:55 -0500
Subject: eBay Pewtercraft and inkjet decals

Hi, guy! I don't think I've heard from you in a couple of months.  How
goes?

I assume life has been keeping you busy. Hope it's a good busy.

First off, how's the decal line going? Can I still get the ones I was
asking about earlier?

Second, do you still want me to take the eBay item you had decided you
don't need? No press, just trying to take care of commitments I've made.
Too many have been sliding from my inattention.

Don't worry if this has to hang longer; as I said, been there, done
that.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad

Prev: Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka Next: Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka