Prev: RE: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons Next: Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka

RE: [OT] Eureka mini - ISO of photo

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:37:08 -0400
Subject: RE: [OT] Eureka mini - ISO of photo

> Anyone got a snap of this 100-club figure that makes claims of being
> in production (despite not showing up on the in production page...
> ooop!)? I'd kinda like to see what it looks like.
>
> The figure is from the modern line and is a US Special Forces
> Operative.  (There may be variants....)

"In Production" in this case (and I think anywhere you see it on the
main
list) means "going into production".  I requested the set originally as
set of four various soldiers armed wth HK MP5's.  From a brief websearch
the
only good photo references I could find for their clothing style was
from
the computer game Rainbow Six, so that's what the sculptor is using as
reference material.

If you have any opinions on the matter, or better photos, let me know,
since
I don't think he's started work yet.

Tom

Prev: RE: SG2: Vehicles with turreted infantry weapons Next: Re: More Club100 Ghurkas at Eureka