Prev: Re: Berkely listserv prob? Re: [OT] Double Messages Next: Re: Berkely listserv prob? Re: [OT] Double Messages

RE: Berkely listserv prob? Re: [OT] Double Messages

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 07:42:50 -0700
Subject: RE: Berkely listserv prob? Re: [OT] Double Messages

Yes, all of the dupes came from the list. However, I have not received
any
dupes from last night to now. Maybe the issue has been resolved (I can
only
hope). In fact, that is why I asked in the first place. I wanted to see
if
the problem was our routing servers or something outside our system.

		Daniel