Prev: Berkely listserv prob? Re: [OT] Double Messages Next: RE: Berkely listserv prob? Re: [OT] Double Messages

Re: Berkely listserv prob? Re: [OT] Double Messages

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 10:41:08 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Berkely listserv prob? Re: [OT] Double Messages

On  4-Apr-01 at 10:37, devans@uneb.edu (devans@uneb.edu) wrote:

> ***
> Mike,
>
>      It happened to me seven times in one day. I did not go back and
try
> to count the others from the day before. I do not call that something
> should just deal with, that is a problem.
>
>	    Daniel
> ***
>
> As I said, I only got the two sets from Allan, and when I see one or
two
> from different sources, I tend to discount it. Did all seven of your
> multiples come from the list? I just got a 'not able to deliver'
message
> stating  my mailer couldn't find csu.berkerly.edu, which is weird
because
> all my posts seem to have been accounted.
>
> Perhaps there IS something wrong with the list server?

No, that message was my fault.	I fat fingered an address entry
as gzg-l@csu.berkeley.edu and then tried to forward the message
back to the real list address.	I _thought_ I had corrected it
but obviously I screwed up.

Mea Culpa (sp?)

Prev: Berkely listserv prob? Re: [OT] Double Messages Next: RE: Berkely listserv prob? Re: [OT] Double Messages