Prev: RE: agoodall Re: [OT] Double Messages Next: Re: Berkely listserv prob? Re: [OT] Double Messages

Berkely listserv prob? Re: [OT] Double Messages

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 09:37:27 -0500
Subject: Berkely listserv prob? Re: [OT] Double Messages

***
Mike,

     It happened to me seven times in one day. I did not go back and try
to count the others from the day before. I do not call that something I
should just deal with, that is a problem.

	  Daniel
***

As I said, I only got the two sets from Allan, and when I see one or two
from different sources, I tend to discount it. Did all seven of your
multiples come from the list? I just got a 'not able to deliver'
message
stating  my mailer couldn't find csu.berkerly.edu, which is weird
because
all my posts seem to have been accounted.

Perhaps there IS something wrong with the list server?

Matthew, you listening?

Prev: RE: agoodall Re: [OT] Double Messages Next: Re: Berkely listserv prob? Re: [OT] Double Messages