Prev: Re: Just a thought Next: Re: Reusing old figures

RE: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense

From: "Brian Bell" <bkb@b...>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 20:29:58 -0400
Subject: RE: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense

Actually, it was limiting the Salvo Missile Launchers (and 3 Missiles)
only be switched with Fighter Bays (and vice versa) that sparked the
idea. I
am very poor with salvo missiles, so I was thinking how I could ditch
them.
After talking it over with Carl, we decided to go the Fighter Swarm
route.
Why did we include the Markgraf/Ms? Carl convinced me that he was
proficient
with salvo missiles.

If it was an open swap on all weapons/bays/screens I probably would have
picked something more conservative.

---
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net