Prev: RE: Squads (getting long) Next: RE: [FT] (LONG) The Balance of Power -- Fighters and a Defense

Re: Just a thought

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 20:19:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Just a thought

Sure--I've got some that I planned (before Istarted buying 25mm leads,
anyway) on using.  Some Revell Modern German Panzergrenadiers, Modern US
(with the Fritz helmets), and ESCI NATO troops llok pretty decent.  The
larger "Action Fleet" Star Wars figures (not the slightly smaller
micromachine ones) are about the same size, to boot.  And one of the WW2
Fallschirmjager sets (I think it was the ESCI one) had appropriate
figures
too--the straight-rimmed helmets and armed with MP43 AR.  And I know
someone
produced Vietnam War sets that could be used as well.

And recently, I saw that Revell was doing a Modern German Paratrooper
set...

Just a few suggetions.

Rob