Prev: Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives) Next: Re: [SG] WotW

Re: Command Reactivations

From: Derk Groeneveld <derk@c...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 23:33:42 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Command Reactivations

<Pine.LNX.3.96.1010328231823.22809D-100000@derk.penguinpowered.com>,
>  Derk Groeneveld writes:
> > > Won't work.  platoon leader activates 2 squads.
> > > company leader activates platoon leader.
> > >	Platoon leader cannot activate the 2 squads because he has
> > >	done so once before.
> >
> > Yes, so THAT statement needs to be there explicitly?
>
> Are you sure this is correct?  I believe a platoon leader may
reactivate
> the same squad during each time he is reactivated.  Can someone quote
the
> rules relavant to this?  Even Jon's recent clarification states this:
>
> "...if company command is present a single squad may activate up to
three
> times (its own, platoon cmdr recativation and company cmdr
reactivation
> of platoon cmdr)." ...who reactivates the target squad a second time
for
> a total of three.

Well, I don't think _I_'d allow it, but not sure what the official line
is. EITHER way, I think it needs to be explicitly stated one way or the
other. Let's get rid of this bit of confusion for once and for all :)

Cheers,

   Derk

Version: GnuPG v1.0.4 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Made with pgp4pine

iD8DBQE6wli7JXH58oo6ncURAkJ9AJ43FdQBl0mIKoZhB0VuG3LmxgOJYQCffVVJ
/csqmVbi9YhMC0vQK+j/RJ8=
=6dBI

Prev: Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives) Next: Re: [SG] WotW