Prev: Re: Command Reactivations Next: Re: Command Reactivations

Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives)

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 13:27:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] space cats (was: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives)

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> >> That cat was playing. I thought playing and gaming was a sign of
> >vastly
> >> superior intelligence ?
> >>
> >> ;-)
> >> Karl Heinz
> >
> >Depends on what rules you're using.	The cat was probably playing a
> >Games Orkshop set.
>
> Does that mean it would have to roll a 6 before it could catch its
tail....?
> (And the Advanced tail-catching rules would be previewed in the next
WD and
> then released as a hardback book....?)

True, but the tail would get an agility save, so the cat would probably
keep fruitlessly chasing it's tail until it realized it was operation
with
a useless set of rules!

At which point it would change rulesets, like any intelligent being...

:>

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -

Prev: Re: Command Reactivations Next: Re: Command Reactivations