Prev: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts Next: RE: Customized Sa'Vasku

Re: Starship Basing Alternatives

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 19:45:12 +0100
Subject: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives

----- Original Message -----
From: Eli Arndt <emu2020@wattosjunkyard.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2001 7:00 PM

> I envy you,
>
> In my sector of space the Space Cats seem to have developed a
resistence
to water cannons, newspaper torpedoes.	Sonic weapons such as "Hiss"
emitters don't deter them and even chemical "Pet-stay-off" gasses are
losing
their effectiveness.

> I beleive the primary difficulty in my sector is that the "Space Cats"
seem to have adapted themselves and now are attempting to live as we
people
do.

> Wish us luck,
>
> Eli
>
> >Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 09:08:49 -0800 (PST)
> >From: Tom Granvold <Thomas.Granvold@Sun.COM>
> >Subject: Re: Starship Basing Alternatives
> >To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu
> >
> >   I've spotted a pair of these dread "horrible fuzzy space cats"
also.
> >My research labs have come up with a new weapon that they say is
> >very effective on "fuzzy space cats", a "water cannon".
> >
> >Enjoy,
> >Tom Granvold     <thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>
> >

> >Donald Hosford worte:
> >> Don't I know this one!  I've had many fine games get interupted by
"horrible
> >fuzzy
> >> space cat" sitting down on the board.
> >>
> >> Sounds like your "fleet base" needs better defenses...:-)
> >>
> >> Donald Hosford

> >fuzzy
> >all

painted
yet)
> >and

Hey, I`m on cat number 5 (4 at once at the moment, yea, i love felines),
and
the best way I`ve found to keep cats away is
A-Distract them with food
B-(you`ll love this)Hover their tail with the hover. This may sound
cruel,
but it doesn`t hurt them, and you only have to do it once or twice. Then
the
cats will attack the tube off the cleaner and run. Well, it works for me
(and before anybody complains, my cats will come to me and pester me
until I
cuddle them, they love me, I love them).

BIF
 "yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
 strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts Next: RE: Customized Sa'Vasku