Prev: Re: [OT] Galoob Star Wars Re: A DS/FT campaign question and RE: [sg] StartingForces Next: Re: [sg] Starting Forces

Re: Brisbane's Auran BIG Weekend

From: NobJobz@a...
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 04:58:15 EST
Subject: Re: Brisbane's Auran BIG Weekend

***
If you live outside of Australia, you might like to ignore this message.
Sorry for wasting your bandwidth.
***
No, we're sorry, we will NOT ignore this message. We WILL remember, and
expect piccies!!! ;->=

Well then.  I guess I'll have to get a hold of a digital camera for the
weekend then!  I'll do my best to get pics taken and posted to my
website.

> I must say, your descriptions indicate you've a) been thinking long
and
> hard, and/or b) been checking plenty of other sites. Well done!

Aww shucks <Blush>.  Thanks for the feedback.  I've taken an board all
the
experiences I've had playing both FT and SG2 and used them to try and
run a
worthy event for each game.  I'm actually hoping to draw in a couple of
40K
gamers and show them what a REAL wargame is made of!  ;-)

> ***
> Amnesty International
>
>			Overall, the convention raised approximately
$3000
> for Amnesty and
>			remains the second largest annual source of
funds
> from a single event for
>			Amnesty Queensland.
> ***
>
> Benefit tournaments and even whole cons (I'm certain there are many
others
> besides Denver's BenCon, the one I know) are not unknown in the US,
but
> that's obviously an effort worthy of high praise!

This is one of the tings that makes me proud to support the Auran BIG
Weekend.  Not only do I get to play the things I lvoe to play, I am also

supporting a worthy cause.

> Keep the rest of the world informed.

We'll do our best!

-Kel...