Prev: Re: Counters for SGII? Next: Re: Brisbane's Auran BIG Weekend

Re: [OT] Galoob Star Wars Re: A DS/FT campaign question and RE: [sg] StartingForces

From: "Bob Makowsky" <rmako@c...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 05:57:02 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Galoob Star Wars Re: A DS/FT campaign question and RE: [sg] StartingForces

The ones I have been basing - Echo Base Troops, Classic Characters, and
Imperial Navy Troops all have smooth bases or I do not worry about them
<G>

I paint the washer with primer - then let dry.

Then I white glue the figure onto the washer. - then let dry.

Then I load the figure/washer combo with glue to about the figures
ankles
and smoothly all around.  Wear shorts that you don't mind getting glue
on as
fingers are the best spreading device and pants are the best finger glue
clearing device.  Once I have a smooth cover I throw on the flock both a
cover of fine and some chunky.	The glue shrinks as it dries so you get
somewhat smooth and faded in base.

I uploaded a couple of pics that show them:

http://home.coqui.net/rmako/ship1.jpg

http://home.coqui.net/rmako/ship2.jpg

The ship deck is my in progress Dirtcheep starship deck.

On topically that is an FMA game in progress <G>

Bob Makowsky