Prev: RE: (DS, SG) A Sort of Halfway idea Next: [FMAS] PA

RE: Hotspot AAR with pics

From: "Casquilho, Daniel" <Daniel.Casquilho@d...>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 07:36:25 -0800
Subject: RE: Hotspot AAR with pics

[snip extra comments]

> >	    Worked for me just fine. Went right to it and as I
> am on a T1 didn't
> > take too long to down load. As for your browser I can not
> respond :-)
>
> Doesn't work for me in this format, and I'm on a T1, also. Have
> to replace the '\' with '/' in order to gain access. Otherwise,
> 'host not found'.

	Guess my e-mail/browser were "smart" enough to make the
change without me. I did it again and they are correct in the
Address window.

> Tom, nice, quick AAR. Great pics. You didn't take any
> 'overview' shots,
> though, did you? That would help others get a feel for where things
> were in the big picture.

Tom, if you do have an overview shot I would like to see it.
I agree with Indy, it would be fun to see the overall board
then re-read the AAR with the "map" in my head.

However, I think what you have done is great!

Daniel

Prev: RE: (DS, SG) A Sort of Halfway idea Next: [FMAS] PA