Prev: Re: Spinal Mounts (was: RE: OUDF - Railguns??) Next: Re: lack of 15mm vehicles solution?

Re: RE: Wartime references for Aliens

From: "Jalinth Kirkwood" <canieda_elgorn@h...>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 16:12:57 -0500
Subject: Re: RE: Wartime references for Aliens

>  >Course, after Derek's testimony, I
>  >envisioned her rolling the 1's with her
>  >right hand, while her left was setting
>  >up for a powerful jab. ;->=
>
> I think he's given you completely the wrong idea of me.... why I'm
> positively angelic! ;)

As was Lucifer ;->

And now for something on-topic:

Has anybody done any rules for Marine contingents  for FB rules? I don't
have FB1 yet, just FB2 so if they are in there please let me know.

Random Sig of the Moment:

#695. It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, ten years after the
Earth/Minbari war. The Babylon Project was a dream given form. Its goal,
prevent another war by creating a place where humans and aliens could
work
out their differences peacefully. It's a port of call - home away from
home
for diplomats, hustlers, entrepreneurs, and wanderers. Humans and aliens
wrapped in two million, five hundred thousand tons of spinning metal,
all
alone in the night. It can be a dangerous place, but it's our last best
hope
for peace. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The
year
is 2258. The name of the place is Babylon 5.
  - Commander Sinclair

Prev: Re: Spinal Mounts (was: RE: OUDF - Railguns??) Next: Re: lack of 15mm vehicles solution?