Prev: Re: RE: Wartime references for Aliens Next: Re: lack of 15mm vehicles solution?

Re: lack of 15mm vehicles solution?

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 1 Mar 2001 13:13:32 -0800
Subject: Re: lack of 15mm vehicles solution?

On Thu, 01 March 2001, "David L. Dunn - DLD Productions" wrote:

> Since Jon has covered the figure aspect rather well,
> would it help if we started manufacturing 15mm vehicles? These of
course
> would be
> the same vehicles we make now, only smaller.

That would be helpful. However, your vehicles look fairly "modern". I
realize this was intentional, but I can get fairly "modern" looking
vehicles in the Rocco line. What I'd really prefer is more sci-fi
looking vehicles, like GEVs and anti-gravity vehicles.

However, I think doing your line of vehicles in 15mm has promise...!

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: RE: Wartime references for Aliens Next: Re: lack of 15mm vehicles solution?