Prev: Re: Frits AAR Next: Re: [OT] Getting out of 25mm

Re: [OT] Getting out of 25mm

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:47:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [OT] Getting out of 25mm

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:23:45 +0000, Tony Francis <tony.francis@kuju.com>
wrote:

>The main problem has always been figure
>availability, which as far as I'm concerned Jon has entirely solved
with
>the new 15mm SG2 figures.

Vehicles. Vehicles are still sparse for SF in 15mm. I've kitbashed my
own out
of Roco minitanks (which the Battleground: World War II crowd suggest is
used
by 15mm WW2 players, anyway, even though they are actually HO scale).
I've
been unhappy with most of the 15mm SF vehicles I've seen.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: Re: Frits AAR Next: Re: [OT] Getting out of 25mm