Prev: Re: [OT] Getting out of 25mm Next: RE: [OT] Getting out of 25mm

Re: [OT] Getting out of 25mm

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:06:19 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Getting out of 25mm

In message <atdr9t4h0hi7rg8kegq22sr7lr18nj27cn@4ax.com>, Allan Goodall
writes:

> Vehicles. Vehicles are still sparse for SF in 15mm. I've kitbashed my
own out
> of Roco minitanks (which the Battleground: World War II crowd suggest
is used
> by 15mm WW2 players, anyway, even though they are actually HO scale).
I've
> been unhappy with most of the 15mm SF vehicles I've seen.

Yeah, but Roco's *look* good.  Firstly, most "in scale" stuff in any
scale
is usually too small, and secondly, most "in scale" figures are actually
larger than the claimed scale.	So, Roco's may be closer to the actual
scale than one might think.  Regardless, they look good on the table.

Prev: Re: [OT] Getting out of 25mm Next: RE: [OT] Getting out of 25mm