Prev: Re: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US Next: Re: [OT] Getting out of 25mm

Re: Frits AAR

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:43:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Frits AAR

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:10:06 +0100, Frits Kuijlman
<frits@pds.twi.tudelft.nl>
wrote:

>We'll use more regular grunts and less artillery which will hopefully
give
>better results. At least some of the rules munchkins won't be there:-)

If you have the chance, try coming up with a scenario and post it here
for us
to "vet". We could give you some suggestions, maybe help it be
relatively
balanced on the first crack.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,
   "Jack B. Quick, Boy Inventor"

Prev: Re: [OT] Enemy at the Gates - March 16 in US Next: Re: [OT] Getting out of 25mm