Prev: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: [SG2] Bad things happen...

Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:12:01 -0500
Subject: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

stranger wrote:
> It was actually kinda eary, almost like she read our minds.  No matter
how
> we turned, she managed to be there....we finally checked her plots to
make
> sure she was doing it right.....and she was....

	I read somewhere that wargames and RPGs are excellent
	ways to train young children to use ESP.

	The two main ingredients are apparently
	[1] strong emotions
	[2] an overwhelming desire for the result

	This is easily seen in RPGs, when one is rolling the
	dice to see if one's cherished player character lives
	or dies a horrible death.

	And I'm sure we've all seen people who seem to
	have unnatural influence over the dice in

Prev: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing Next: Re: [SG2] Bad things happen...