Prev: RE: Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List Next: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

From: "stranger" <stranger@c...>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:48:42 -0500
Subject: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing

> ***
> My daughter had her first FT game Saturday, and proceeded to humble us
all!
> ***
>
> Hearty congratulations to your daughter! Impressive that she could
figure
> how you were twisting and turning!

It was actually kinda eary, almost like she read our minds.  No matter
how
we turned, she managed to be there....we finally checked her plots to
make
sure she was doing it right.....and she was....

She did the same thing in the second game, but thankfully she was on my
team
then.

> Using FTII or FB manuvering? If FB, which cruiser was she flying?

I was using FB, but non-standard.  This was a Trek game, we were both in
Fed
Heavy Cruisers, Thrust 6.  However she also did it to the guy flying the
Miranda and the guy flying the Klingon D7...

> My own daughter, Megan, recently turned twenty, never enjoyed most of
the
> games I play. However, while tagging along to conventions, she
discovered
> her interest in vampire lore dovetailed nicely with White Wolf's RPG.
>
> At GenCons, where our hotel room is shared and tends toward overfull,
she
> and I can hotbed, as I run around during the day, and she LARPs all
night.

Thats convenient!

George

Prev: RE: Re: [SG] Re: Powered Armor Reading List Next: Re: Childish things was Re: That Age Thing