Prev: Re: [DS] Vehicle Generator Next: Re: Eureka 100/300 Club stuff

Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:51:24 EST
Subject: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 15:03:52 -0500 "David Reeves"
>since I'm turning 39-yrs-young next month, it's nice to know someone
>else
>is closer to the age of dirt than me on this list.  man, when someone
>like
>Beth says she's 26, you start feeling as old as dirt....  ;-)
>
>Dave

My oldest son is two years older then Beth [and my youngest is seven...]

Yeah, I am certifiable..

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: [DS] Vehicle Generator Next: Re: Eureka 100/300 Club stuff