Prev: Copy of MT available Next: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

Re: [DS] Vehicle Generator

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:51:24 EST
Subject: Re: [DS] Vehicle Generator

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:58:13 -0800 Aron B Clark <aronbc@juno.com>
writes:
>Since I haven't posted here in some time I hope I've addressed this
>message correctly.
>
>I just wanted to let the list know that I've finished a Dirtside
>vehicle
>generator for Excel.

Sounds great but what if my computer doesn't have  Excel on board?  (It
doesn't) Do you have an alternative format?

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts

Prev: Copy of MT available Next: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!