Prev: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix! Next: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!

Re: Eureka 100/300 Club stuff

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 20:51:24 EST
Subject: Re: Eureka 100/300 Club stuff

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001 10:47:31 -0600 Andy Cowell <andy@cowell.org> writes:

>The following entries have been added to http://www.eurekamin.com.au/
>
>Mounted Apes with Guns (100 Club)
>  (25mm, I ordered 25)

I have no interest to order (give me time, I am sure...) but the mental
picture is interesting?  Mounted on what?  Horses? Humans?  (and it goes
down hill from there...)

>Quadripedal 'bug' with slashing mandibles (300 Club)
>  (15mm, I ordered 100)

Hmmm, now that has some potential at 6/10/15/even 25mm scale!  This is
good...  Bugs are dangerous in the hands of a good scenario writer no
matter what size relative to the figures...  Hordes of poisonous 6mm
bugs
in a 25mm game or 'giant' 25mm bugs in a 6mm game.

You sure are a 'serious' war gamer...  We need more of those (or at
least
more money for the rest of us...)

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious (American Mongrel)
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines! (Die, Ralnai, Die!)
Starguard, Dirtside 2,	Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar Conflicts
and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix! Next: Re: Pendraken 10mm SST Mini Pix!