Prev: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: RE: TO&E questions

TO&E questions

From: "Eli Arndt" <emu2020@w...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:26:56 -0800
Subject: TO&E questions

Alright,

I'm designing a TO&E to go along with the PAs I'm having made through
Eureka's 100 club.  The idea is for mercenary unit, utilizing rugged PA
Companies composed of three 16-man platoons.

My question is for vehicle mobilization.  At what level of command is it
realistic to assign vehicles?  Also, is it believable to assign advanced
communications at the Platoon level and Company Level?	Is a seperate
recon section a realistic attachment to a Company?  I envision the Recon
section as 3 2-man teams of recon-equipped PAs.

Eli

Prev: RE: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons Next: RE: TO&E questions