Prev: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures Next: Re: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons

Re: MT Missile Question

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:36:40 -0800
Subject: Re: MT Missile Question

>  Move them as Fighters for two turns (or Fast Fighters for one turn).
>Give them 1 point of "Endurance" which can be used for terminal
>maneuvers at the end of the first turn (ie, pick your target) *or* for
>another 24 mu range the second turn (but you have to pick the closest
>target, same as SMR).

I've always preferred the "Fighter movement method" for its simplicity.

How about 24 MU per turn for 2 turns with 1 Endurance for terminal
guidance, but may still pick ANY target within 6".

...or, (same as above) but target is picket upon launch.

Prev: (OT) What I love to hate was Re: [OT] Mini Pictures Next: Re: [FT] WotW 2: EMP Weapons