Prev: Counter terrorism FMA was Alien terrain Next: Re:FT SV

Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age

From: Noel Weer <nsweer@i...>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 06:18:45 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age

My biggest fear in all this that the orcs in LoTR are scary, they plot
and have intelligence conversations. They are large and viscious.
Everyone looks down on them, but they are not to be trifled with. This
is the image of orcs I have always carried around in my head. At no time

have I ever looked at GW's caricature orcs and ever had respect for
their game.

If they do that with their LoTR effort...