Prev: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age Next: RE: [OT] Pertaining to all things Beth

Re:FT SV

From: "Bif Smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:20:31 -0000
Subject: Re:FT SV

The dynamo joe comics also had something else that gave me an idea,
called
the leach generator. This pulled power out of any objet that it is in
physical contact with. My idea for this is a pod, launched by a SV ship
(like the biomass muncher pods by beth), except that it draws power from
the
ship, preventing certain actions (can apply thrust/no weapons fire/no
sheilds, or no thrust, weapons ok, no sheilds etc), and when powered up,
it
detaches from the target, and heads towards a SV ship (say, any ship
with a
launch bay, or paracite pod), where the power absorbed can be fed into
the
ship for use. I`d say that this power can take a SV ship over the normal
power points avalible, but when used, another pod must be absorbed.
Mass/Cost/Comments anyone?

BIF
"yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: Re: [OT] GW Lord of the Rings and my age Next: RE: [OT] Pertaining to all things Beth