Prev: RE: SG2: What's it like? Next: Mod. Thrust Rules was: [GZG ECC IV] Lancaster Brunswick Hotel contact problem

Re: SG2: What's it like?

From: "Canieda Elgorn" <canieda_elgorn@h...>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 20:24:18 -0500
Subject: Re: SG2: What's it like?

---- Original Message -----
From: Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2001 22:27

> From: Owen Glover
>

> > Well Stargrunt is a fun, fairly easy to learn Squad/Platoon level
> game.
>
> Hey Owen (and others who reply),
> Since Canieda Elgorn is, to the best of my knowledge, new to the list,
> perhaps y'all would tell a little bit about your experience --both
> "I've played this game weekly for eight years" and  "I'm a infantry
> sergeant in the Real World" type experience.	I know I was a lot more
> impressed with SG2 when I found that real ground pounders were playing
> it.

Ummm.. Canieda Elgorn?	*Looks at His E-mail properties* Doh! This
e-mail
account was originally created for an AD&D PBeM game in which my
character
was called Canieda. It died so I started using it for something else,
namely
this list. My normal alias is Jalinth Kirkwood (1). I have been a lurker
on
and off for quite a while. 1998-1999 I read a lot of the traffic and
posted
a couple times. Unfortuently I ignored most of the DS and SG because I
only
played FT. I stopped reading the list due of the high demands of school
on
my time. I just started reading the list again because I got a friend
addicted to Full Thrust (1 dose is all it takes and they are hooked for
life, or at least until they go through extensive counciling:-). So I am
fairly familiar with the general backgrounds of everybody on the list,
and I
know Stargrunt is a great game. I just am wondering about how the it
plays.

Thanks for the great response so far.

Jalinth Kirkwood.

(1)I don't use my real name due to an incident a couple years back that
I'm
not going to get into.

Prev: RE: SG2: What's it like? Next: Mod. Thrust Rules was: [GZG ECC IV] Lancaster Brunswick Hotel contact problem