Prev: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete Next: Invention Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete

RE: [OT] and maudlin Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age

From: Michael Llaneza <imperialdispatches@y...>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 12:05:00 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: [OT] and maudlin Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age

We're probably looking for this one

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0064733

Nihonkai daikaisen (1969)	(also knoiwn as Battle of the Japan Sea.

A 1969 production featuring Toshiro Mifune as Adm. Togo

I love it for the casting already. I fnaybody can 8find* a copy, let me
know.

--- "McClure, Kent" <kent.mcclure@lmco.com> wrote:
>	Derek wrote:
>	I'm on the constant lookout for a Japanese production about the
>	Russo-Japanese War, neat battle scenes with model battleships I
saw
> it once
>	but I've never seen it since.
>
> Derek,
> This is the one about the Japanese seige of Port Arthur, is it?  If so
then
> I believe the name was "Port Arthur".  It really should a very gritty
side
> of the trench/siege tactics used.  It really made an impression on me.
>
> Kent M. McClure
>	"Yeah, tactics.  The most basic tactic of all, Mr. Yamamoto.
Every
>		     kindergartner knows it.  You always win by running
away."
>		     Lt. Cmdr Justy Ueki Tylor,  Captain of the UPSF
Soyokaze
>		     from Irresponsible Captain Tylor,
>		     episode 13 - Strategy.....Tactics...or the Lack
Thereof

Prev: Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete Next: Invention Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete