Prev: RE: [OT] and maudlin Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age Next: SG-newbie question

Invention Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:14:34 -0600
Subject: Invention Re: [FT] Weapon/Defense Archive V1.0 complete

***
Probably a good idea, so I'll try and reign in the couple of dozen
half-baked ideas that I _haven't_ posted yet :-)

Charles (creator of half-baked ideas :-)
***

I was just noticing how often your name comes up on the page. ;->=

You have my unbridled admiration; I've thought of no new systems. I keep
plugging away trying to come up with interesting campaign sets.

Currently I'm trying to marry the recently suggested Cerberus-style
world
map with a orbital map cobbled from the Buck Rogers board game for a
Vac-head/Groppo interface. It's not pretty...

The_Beast

Prev: RE: [OT] and maudlin Re: Fumes, MC's as protection, and GW LotR & Age Next: SG-newbie question