Prev: [SG2] 2 questions Next: Re: [SG2] 2 questions

Re: [FT] Planets

From: Chan Faunce <chanfaunce@t...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 21:03:20 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Planets

There isn't a link on my website yet, but I just put one up at:

http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/planet1.jpg

It's meant to print out to 4" square at 300 dpi, but can be easily
scaled up or
down as needed. I hope to put up a gas giant and cratered-surface one
soon, but
I'm trying to do these as procedural shaders instead of just texture
mapping
them.

If anyone on the list can use the Ray Dream shaders, feel free to
contact me
off-list.

--
Channing C. Faunce

chanfaunce@NOSPAMHEREtoast.net
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/index.html

NEW projects
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/tidak.jpg
http://members.toast.net/chanfaunce/vadok1.jpg

Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes
     decide everything. attributed to Josef Stalin

Prev: [SG2] 2 questions Next: Re: [SG2] 2 questions