Prev: [Ad] Armies & Weapons Next: Re: [FT] Planets

[SG2] 2 questions

From: Yves Lefebvre <ivanohe@a...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 20:57:40 -0500
Subject: [SG2] 2 questions

Hi,

After playing some games of StarGrunt, I got 2 questions :

Transferring Actions :

Can a command element transfer one action to an independent figure? With
sniper, this seems too powerfull. In our last game, we had rule it was
not
possible after seeing my sniper killing 2 leaders in a turn!

Overruns and follow-through attacks:

In doing close combat, if the defender withdraw and the attacker decide
do an overrun and succed, what exactly happen? The rule says that you
should do another Close assault combat. Does it means that the defender
need to do a new confidence test and possibly flee again?

Thanks!

Prev: [Ad] Armies & Weapons Next: Re: [FT] Planets